[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-181 ] select codec glitch

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:00:05 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #181, was opened at 2003-04-15 20:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=181&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
on windowsXP (and probably other OSs)
click "AVI codec" to bring up standard selct codec box.
now click cancel.
blender doesn't accept this, and the select codec box
goes behind the blender window, but doesn't appear on
the taskbar. blender freezes and doesn't work again
until you actually bring select codec box back up and
choose and option.
does anyone else get this?

Comment By: Matt Ebb (broken)