[tuhopuu-devel] MSVC project files

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 05:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Green:
try adding these lines

/libpath:"..\..\lib\windows\freetype\lib"
/libpath:"..\..\lib\windows\ftgl\lib"
/libpath:"..\..\lib\windows\gettext\lib"
/libpath:"..\..\lib\windows\iconv\lib"

In the Project Options field, also in Project
Settings.

Hos:
Yes, I know, but even with those libraries, it gave me
a lot of linking errors since it couldn't find the
.lib files on its own.

Martin