[tuhopuu-devel] Last CVS

Kino tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 01:31:00 +0200

Hi all sorry to post later i'm really busy this week...
i know you use mostly irc, is possiblle to have a
periodic log ?

when i start tuhopuu console print
fcntl: Invalid argument
fcntl: Invalid argument

i dont know if is system dependent or version

i compiled the last cvs, after mat editor commit (compiled without
translate part ), when i try to open blend saved from previous cvs
tuhopuu crash with Segmentation Fault, append work  but the camera cant
be imported i think you know this, i read about difference in mat editor
can be this? i send the blend if you want.
Here is the test scene after last changes in mat editor i have some
texturing problem but is my fault :) this version is really great
http://www.kino3d.com/gallery/albums/userpics/newgecko.jpg

can you use a T.blend or similar?   ther's difference from the
B.blend i think? i read about this modification in the CVS
but i have no T.blend in my root

i see the ability to assign a Classification to armature element
is working ?

i have a simply features request but mybe you can point me to
the rigth place to send or if i loosed this feature in Blender  :|
images can be of 1000 words
http://kino3d.com/images/lock_button.jpg
http://kino3d.com/images/lockxyz.jpg

 thank's for this great work and for your time
 since i'm not a developer i dont post here any other
 question, i'm just interested in follow the development
 process no intention to waste your time.

Ciao

kino/gianluca

ps. i'm sorry for my poor english

--