[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] constraints

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:52:21 -0800 (PST)

> Yeah, the current interface sucks (having the
> constraint
> in constraint buttons and the track settings in the
> effects
> buttons).

yeah, especially for bones, when it would be much
better to have per bones settings for the up axis /
track axis.

> btw: Here is something noko showed me about a week
> ago
> that he wanted implemented:
>
> http://www.plasser.nl/noko/trackrotcon.png
>
> Looks like you aren't the only one that wants this!

indeed

He's doing this for tuhopuu or on his own?

> P.S. You don't appear to be subscribed to
> tuhopuu-devel,
> so I am cc-ing you directly.

I guess it crapped up at some points when I suscribed.
It seemed to have worked correctly this time.

Martin