[spe.pycs.net] Re: Bug Report

Chris Spencer gmane.20.evilspam at spamgourmet.com
Sat May 28 06:37:55 CEST 2005

Chris Spencer wrote:

> In fact, it seems SPE is unable to open any files whatsoever unless
> they're passed in via the command prompt. This is a critical bug.
>
> Chris

dlg.GetPaths(), on line 235 of Parent.py, returns nothing even if
multiple files are selected. However, GetPath() does return the first
selected file, so this can be used as a temporary fix. I haven't been
able to trace the problem any further. You appear to be using
wx.FileDialog correctly. This might almost be a wx issue.

Chris