version 0.7.4.l (Re: [spe] older versions?)

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 13:31:27 CEST 2005

--- jose at cybergalvez.com wrote:

> Are older versions still available?  Since the
> current version is
> unstable can I still get the last stable version?
> Jose

Can everyone please download and install latest
release? I guess it is stable enough for official
public release. But we never know...
Post bug reports on the tracker.

I need some Mac people to solve the issue with the
notebook: when it is bigger than its parent frame, it
is not clipped, but it overlaps which doesn't look or
feel nice. Does anyone have ideas? Do we have to use a
wxChoicebook or wxListbook instead of notebook on Mac.
To make the problem smaller we also could leave out
text labels on notebook pages and only show icons (mac
only of course). I posted this as a bug in the tracker
so please answer this matter there.

Hope to get your reactions soon, although in the
weekend I won't have much time.

Ciao,
Stani