[spe] ANN: SPE 0.7.4.a released

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 11:13:08 CEST 2005

This is the 'official fix', it had to do with the fact
that Blender doesn't show up by default. I'll update
0.7.4.c soon:
    def __sash__(self):
        if self.app.DEBUG: print 'Creating tabs...'
        self.config = self.app.config
        self.AssignImageList(self.iconsList)
        tabs = [os.path.splitext(x)[0] for x in
sm.osx.listdir(self.pathTabs,extensions=['.py']) if
x[:1]!='_']
        tabs.sort()
        tabs = TABS[:-1] + [x for x in tabs if x not
in TABS] + [TABS[-1]]
        if not self.app.Blender:
            tabs.remove('Blender')
        for tab in tabs:
            if self.app.DEBUG: print '\t',tab
            __import__('_spe.tabs.'+tab)
            page = self.__dict__[tab.lower()] =
eval('_spe.tabs.%s.Panel'%tab)(self)

self.AddPage(page=page,text=tab,imageId=self.iconsListIndex[tab.lower()+'.png'])
        self.tabs = tabs
        if self.get('version')!=INFO['version']:
            self.SetSelection(self.GetPageCount()-1)
            self.set('version',INFO['version'])

eventManager.Register(self.onTab,wx.EVT_NOTEBOOK_PAGE_CHANGED,self)