[spe] Fixeded

scott scott at ebbyfish.com
Thu Jul 21 05:54:53 CEST 2005

The error:
File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\_spe\Parent.py", line 130, in __sash__
   self.SetSelection(len(tabs)-1)

My hack (and I use this term lightly)

if self.get('version')!=INFO['version']:
            ## Added Try Block - SM 7-20-2005
            try:
                self.SetSelection(len(tabs)-1)
            except:
                pass
            self.set('version',INFO['version'])
        eventManager.Register(self.onTab,wx.EVT_NOTEBOOK_PAGE_CHANGED,self)

Now it works :)

Scott