[spe.pycs.net] SVN, installation wizard, zope

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Wed Jul 6 13:47:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 04:07 am, www.stani.be wrote:
> I'll se
> tortoisesvn (but windows only), as appearantly it's
> more mature than rapidsvn.

Yes, TortoiseSVN is more mature, but I've found the latest release of RapidSVN
to be quite stable.  TortoiseSVN is integrated into Windows Explorer, which
some clearly like, but I personally disliked intensely.  I found that right
clicking on a file that had nothing to do with subversion was much slower,
since Tortoise was still checking things.

You can quite happily install both at the same time, and decide which works
better for you.

Cheers,

Rasjid.

--