[spe.pycs.net] Update

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 13:35:32 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I start working on SPE again, mostly bugfixing and
creating a more user friendly installer.

I'm planning to move websites. The SPE website at
pycs.net will be transferred to my zettai zope website
and the blender website to sourceforge to give it more
visibility.

Are there any people with zope experience who could
assist?

Also I would like to start a cvs or subversion to make
collaboration more possible. What is recommended. I
have no experience with both of them and I would
prefer something rather simple to maintain. Also what
is recommended software for this on windows.

Is there a simple way to create shortcuts on the
desktop and start menu similar to windows?

I hope there are still some committed spe users out
there. Also I would like to create different mailing
lists to seperate between users&documentation and
development.

Please react,
Stani