[spe.pycs.net] Blender Freeze?

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 16:17:01 CEST 2004

Hi Chris,
Unfortunately this is out of my control. I find it
personally already a great help to have an IDE which
can access the Blender core with a browser, etc...,
but of course I have to agree with you. I have asked
the already the people from bf-python to make this
possible, but they told me it involves quite some
coding for them.  I guess when a lot of people show
interest for this, it could start going. I have no
knowledge of C++, so I am unable to implement that.
Post this issue on the bf-python mailing list.
Stani