[spe.pycs.net] Re: minor installation problem (and workaround) with 0.5.1.g on Linux

Michael Surette msurette at laframboise.net
Mon Nov 15 15:20:17 CET 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:03:03 -0800, www.stani.be wrote:

> Did you download with Mozilla/firefox? I know of this issue, but it
> seems to be a bug in Mozilla. If you download it with wget or something
> it should be fine. This warning is mentioned on http://spe.pycs.net

Yes, I did use firefox.  Unfortunately, I have problems connecting to
http://spe.pycs.net

> Next version will ship with the new wxGlade version and will be
> compatible with the new Blender release from sunday.

I look forward to it.

> Thanks for using spe,
> Stani

Thanks for writing it.  I reccomend it whenever I can.  I use it to write
utility sized applications and find everything that needs to be there to
do the job is there, working well, with a nice intuitive interface.