[spe.pycs.net] Re: Poll: SDI or MDI for Linux as default?

Tina Hirsch tehirsch at arcor.de
Wed May 5 16:12:42 CEST 2004

1. That's because build/scripts* are still in the package ... and Stani
seems to switch to python2.3 now too.
Deleting those directories before packaging or installing respectively
creates on each platform the correct script.

2. same as 1.

4. For me it switches desktops... but that's because I set my wm to do
so  :)

5. This still does not work proper on linux. I hope I can fix this soon.

Tina