[spe.pycs.net] Re: Poll: SDI or MDI for Linux as default?

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Wed May 5 15:12:44 CEST 2004

On Qua 05 Mai 2004 09:20, www.stani.be wrote:

> Yesterday I released already 0.5.1.a the version which
> works for Blender.
> Stani

Hi Stani.

I've tried the 0.5.1.a and:

1. It stopped working out of the box, now I had to edit /usr/bin/spe to
point do the correct interpreter at the she-bang (#!/usr/bin/python instead
of the #!c:\...)

2. I had to run /usr/bin/spe through dos2unix, to get the line endings
correct (they were correct on previous versions)

3. The Cut & Paste thing works.

4. Although it's written that 'Alt-F4' is the shortcut for the exit, it only
closes the current window. If I select the menu option it closes the
program. It might be due to my X be trapping these keys before SPE,
though...

5. Each window of the SDI has tabs for the other open documents, but when I
click on such a tab, the other open window pops up above the current one.

6. My mouse scroll stopped working :-)

I'm eager for a 'b' version, with MDI and my mouse scroll button working
again :-)

--
Godoy.      <godoy at ieee.org>