[spe.pycs.net] Poll: SDI or MDI for Linux as default?

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 17:30:10 CEST 2004

As some Linux users clearly prefer MDI rather than
SDI, I start wondering what's the most Linux-touch to
start spe by default MDI (one window) or SDI (each
seperate). So the majority will decide what will be
used next. Please vote.
Stani

PS Jorge, do you still have that problem with
copy/paste in the latest release spe 0.5.0.j?