[spe.pycs.net] spe 0.5.0.d

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 19:03:39 CEST 2004

I saw already the first Linux screenshot by Petr. I'm
curious now how far it would work on the mac. Nice.  I
made some small improvements (hide double tabs in
Linux, mdi, bigger frame size for sdi, ...) and added
a new feature: dynamic sash window for source code.
So now you are allowed simultaneous views of your
source code!
One big question for linux users: why are there no
toolbar icons and the transparent background of png
icons is not transparent?  I overwrote the wx.Bitmap
function in order to use shorter notations and to be
able to use skins later, so that the paths of the
images can be changed. (see Parent.bitmap in Parent.py
line 743) Probably the lack of toolbar icons has to do
with that. Under windows this is not a problem.
Stani