[spe.pycs.net] spe-0.5.1d on gentoo

Tina Hirsch tehirsch at arcor.de
Thu Jun 10 19:59:14 CEST 2004

Hi all,

1.
On gentoo users actually don't notice the difference to before, because
I just don't install spe's wxglade but create a link instead (and
create the __init__.py file, because it's not part of wxglade).

2.
Ehm. What's the procedure to check if pychecker works with spe? I mean
what exactly do you mean by "with spe externally"?

Tina