[spe.pycs.net] spe-0.5.1d on gentoo

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 16:01:59 CEST 2004

Ha,
This is good news.

1
About wxGlade: wxGlade as far as I know doesn't come
with a setup.py install script.  So can Linux users
get access to wxGlade by:
  import wxGlade
Spe than checks for wxGlade.__file__ to automatically
retrieve the location.

2
Spe only uses pychecker2, but pychecker2 is built upon
pychecker Also on my machine I had to hack the code of
pychecker a bit to make it work.  So I would be
curious if on Linux pychecker works with spe
externally out of the box.

Thanks Tina,
Stani