[spe.pycs.net] Question/Request

mjekl mjekl at clix.pt
Wed Jul 28 13:44:31 CEST 2004

I Stani,

Sorry for misspeling your name in a previous post.

Navigating through spe directory structure I came across a py2exe directory
under plugins. Because I see GUI there I guess you are making an interface in
order to use py2exe directly from within spe.
Is this so?
How advanced is this work (not meaning to pressure you)?
If not is such an add-on in your plans?

BTW, I downloaded the latest and the greatest and it's very cool. Specially
code awareness Ctrl-Space and not dishing out files with strange characters
anymore ;-) Thank you that saves me many lost files. Thumbs-up Stani!

Best regards,
mjekl