[spe.pycs.net] Patch for SPE on OS X

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 19:10:26 CET 2004

Hi Kevin,
About these questions you can also email me directly.
I figured it out for you. Please add in the
Bar.__smdi__ method in Menu.py:
wx.EVT_MENU(self.parent,ABOUT,self.menu_about)
if not self.application.mdi:
    self.Enable(SHELL,0)
    self.toolBar.EnableTool(TOOL_SHELL,0)
# Mac tweaks...add this code
if wxPlatform == "__WXMAC__":
    self.application.SetMacAboutMenuItemId(ABOUT)

self.application.SetMacPreferencesMenuItemId(PREFERENCES)
    self.application.SetMacExitMenuItemId(EXIT)

Please let me know if it works, than I'll change it
for the next release. If you have any other question,
don't hesitate to contact me directly. Maybe I forgot
to reply to your email before but I really do
appreciate your effort to put SPE on the mac.

Thanks,
Stani

PS By the way, I'm currently building an UML view into
SPE. Also I have been working with Michael Foord on
'movable python'. A new python distro which won't need
installation, so which can run straight from an usb
flashdrive and it ships with SPE.