[spe.pycs.net] Non-Ascii Chars

mail at benno-dielmann.de mail at benno-dielmann.de
Wed Aug 4 12:07:47 CEST 2004

Hi all,

does anybody know why spe isn't able to open files containing non - ascii chars any more? Is it a bug or a feature?

This is very annoying because I had to switch to wxpython-2.5.1.5 with which spe cooperates quite well despite that. But without support for non-ascii chars it is completely useless for me.

When will this issue be resolved? Otherwise I have to switch to another python ide/editor...

That whould be a pity because spe is such a great piece of software!

Cheers,

Benno.