[spe.pycs.net] New spe release soon, testers wanted!

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 06:04:01 CEST 2004

Well, I wanted to announce it already... Have a little
patience (probably max a month) and a new rewrite of
SPE will face sunlight.  This will be compatible with
Python2.3, wx.Python 2.5 and Mac Os X, as spe will be
able to run both in MDI as SDI mode.  However as these
are big chances, bugs will be around the corners.
Therefore I would like to have for each platform,
especially Linux and Mac some enthousiastic testers to
help to find bugs. Please send me an email on
s_t_a_n_i at gmx.net, with the subject 'SPE 0.5' and
mentionning your platform.  You'll be the first one to
play around with the new release.
Already a first question for Mac users: does os x
support sashlayoutwindows?
All the best,
Stani