[spe.pycs.net] welcome

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 15:04:17 CET 2003

Hi everyone,

To start the spe (python ide) mailing list, I used the
email addresses of people who emailed me before about
spe and showed their appreciation. If you disagree,
please just unsubscribe quietly.  I hope like that the
developement of the spe can go even faster and by
users helping each other out I'll get more time for
developing spe.

The new, most requested feature I wish to focus on
now, is the spe debugger. Thank Guillermo because he
already started working on it. I'll have to check his
code. However I would like to make the current release
first as stable as possible.

There is still a problem with the tools menu in Linux.
Can anyone give the code for 'open terminal emulator'
or 'run in terminal emulator' which would work by
default on all linux versions. As you know I don't use
Linux, so I can't implement this.

Thanks,
Stani

PS If you wouldn't remember:

Spe is a python IDE with wxGlade GUI designer,
auto-indentation, auto completion, call tips, syntax
coloring, syntax highlighting, class explorer, source
index, auto todo list, sticky notes, integrated
pycrust shell, python file browser, recent file
browser, drag&drop, context help, ... Special is its
blender support with a blender 3d object browser and
its ability to run interactively inside blender. Spe
is extensible with boa.
For more info: see http://spe.pycs.net