[Soc-2018-dev] Weekly Report #02 - Many Light Sampling

Erik Englesson erikenglesson at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:13:47 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for letting me know!

For the interested reader, I found the following white paper The Iray Light
Transport Simulation and Rendering System <https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.01263>
with corresponding slides
<http://on-demand.gputechconf.com/gtc/2017/presentation/S7328-alexander-keller-nvidia-Iray-light-transport.pdf>.
I think the white paper was a talk at SIGGRAPH 2017 and the slides are from
GDC 2017. I will have a closer look at these later.

Thanks,
Erik