[Soc-2018-dev] YimingWu Week 2 Report For NPR Project

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat May 26 13:18:57 CEST 2018

Hi YimingWu,
I don't think the list is the best place for your questions.

I can think of a few people that could better answer that (Clément and
Jeroen for instance) and I don't think they are in this list.

What happened to using our open communication channels like
devtalk.blender.org or even bf-committers?

Cheers,
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto