[Soc-2018-dev] Weekly report #01 - Project Name

Leonardo E. Segovia leonardo.segovia at cs.uns.edu.ar
Sun May 20 17:17:12 CEST 2018

Hey Mr Roosendaal,

Congratulations on your new premises!

I'm already aware of your weekly report system (I asked on IRC), so on
Friday I uploaded a report here:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:LeonardoSegovia/GSoC_2018/Reports/Week_1
I'll update it later today, and send it to this list as well.

Best regards,
Leonardo

> Hi students,
>
> Last week Blender Institute moved to new offices. This (and 2.8) took all my attention. Hope you already had a good first week! Here is an important extra todo though.
>
> **** Weekly reports ****
>
> Each friday by the end of the day we want you spend up to 30 minutes to write a short report with at least:
>
> - What you did last week (show results)
> - What you plan to do next week
>
> Also mention if you need help with tasks. And add as much urls to images, videos or code as possible!
>
> The report should be mailed to this list, use as subject (topic) the same format as I did for this mail. (Replace "Project Name" with your project name). That way we can quickly scan and sort reports from students.
>
> Please do that today or tomorrow for the past week! And then next friday, and so on.
>
> Two important notes:
>
> - If didn't work on GSoC or had a on-week, just be fair and say this in the report. We're all humans.
>
> - Don't bullshit us with "spent all week trying to figure out XYZ". If something takes more than a couple of hours to figure out, go online for help or ask the mentor, or make a plan for how to do the "figuring" in a structured way which you can report on by showing the results (a doc for example).
>
> Have fun :)
>
> -Ton-

Lic. Leonardo E. Segovia
Departamento de Ciencias e Ingeniería de la Computación
Universidad Nacional del Sur
San Andrés 800 - Campus Palihue, B8000 Bahía Blanca, Argentina