[Soc-2018-dev] Several questions about working on the code

n w xp8110 at live.com
Sat May 19 03:02:17 CEST 2018

Hi devs,

I have two quick questions on working on the code:
1) I've read the code style guidelines on blenderwiki, since I'll be porting code from exiting project, do I have to chage all functions and struct naming to match the guideline?
2) Is it required to add cmake options for building seperate module? If it is so could anyone share a way that achieves this? I'm not quite familiar with cmake files but making #ifdef brackets for source code works just fine on me.

Thanks,
YimingWu