[Soc-2018-dev] Git commit acces

lukas.stockner at freenet.de lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Mon May 14 12:12:02 CEST 2018

Hi,
as far as I'm aware, you can just work on your own branch without any code review.Once a part of the code is finished, you'd submit it as a diff on dev.b.org in order to get it into master.
- Lukas
------ Originalnachricht------Von: Geraldine ChuaDatum: Mo., 14. Mai 2018 10:41An: soc-2018-dev at blender.org;Cc: Betreff:Re: [Soc-2018-dev] Git commit acces
Hi Sergey,

Here is my account: https://developer.blender.org/p/gschua/

Can I also ask a question about adding patches? When we have some code we have written, what is the procedure for putting it up for review? Do we just add it to our own branch, no need to create tasks/diffs on developer.blender.org?

Best regards,
Geraldine