[Soc-2018-dev] GSoC 2018 dashboard page

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 13 18:35:59 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

Finally had a spare moment to do my duties :)

Here's the usual Wiki dashboard where we gather the proposals, reports and final info:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2018

Geraldine: we assigned you an additional mentor, Stefan Werner. He goes as 'swerner' in IRC.

Students: Did you check with your mentors to confirm the actual starting date?
Some have exams or other duties still, but we like to know this for sure now.

Official start is tomorrow! I will send instructions tomorrow for the weekly reporting.

Thanks,

-Ton-