[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #07 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Erick Blender erickblender at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:38:43 CEST 2017

Hey guys,
Can you please check this 2 branches (win64) and compare the speed?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0E?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B62B6BmVbltVb0cyQS1TekNZZ0E?usp=sharing>

I don't want to rush into conclusion but i have the impression that
Gsoc_2017 is really slow compare to Gsoc_2016. If it is so, may be it will
be better to sort out what is the cause. Howardt and Darshan please have a
look.

I posted a copy to the BA thread as well