[Soc-2017-dev] Final Report - Normal Editing Tools

Rohan Rathi rohanrathi08 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:36:16 CEST 2017

The coding period for GSoC '17 is over, still I have more work to do.
Alberto sent a descript mail to the bf-modeling mailing list which I will
use as a guide for work that is left to be done, along with inputs from BA.
Even with the testing done, there may still be bugs in the code. I will do
my best to address these.
I also intend to have the branch merged with master as soon as the work is
done. Further, I will add code documentation soon.

Lastly, I would like to thank both my mentors Howard and Bastien for
guidance throughout this journey and Ton, who guided me towards this
project. I am honored to have been given the opportunity for adding support
for normal editing.

Thank You,
Rohan Rathi

The final report can be found at: