[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #12 - Vertex Painting Improvement.

Darshan kadu darsh7807 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:21:23 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Here are the updates of the twelveth week.

*What I did this week:*

With the discussion with my mentor and other users,  the original working
of the new color layer was correct, so I revert back the changes, now the
new color layer copies the current layer.

Fill took was not working for the vertex mask selection. I fixed this issue.

I created the final report for final submission.
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Darshan/GSoC2017/Final_Report

*What I plan to do next:*

The final evaluation is from next week, so I will be preparing for that.
Bug fixing is always welcome.

Thank you.