[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #08 - Package Manager

Ellwood Zwovic gandalf3 at blendermonkey.com
Fri Aug 11 02:52:32 CEST 2017

I was using the blender cloud addon as an example, I wanted to include
the *package manager* addon in my branch to shorten the list of steps in
the install/testing instructions
(https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BPMA/browse/master/README.md).

It don't think it really matters at this point though.