[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #10 - Silhouette Operator

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Wed Aug 9 10:31:38 CEST 2017

Hi.

Just for the record. We've talked about mesh structure and projection in
IRC.

Conclusion about mesh: just use CustomData API to manipulate new/existing
geometry.

For projection, either use ED_view3d_project_float_v2_m4, or
maybe project_plane_v3_v3v3 dependening on what exactly is needed here. Fir
further help about projection we need to know what exactly needs to be done.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin