[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #08 - Package Manager

dr. Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at blender.studio
Tue Aug 8 12:09:50 CEST 2017

Hi Ellwood,

On 23/07/17 11:17, Ellwood Zwovic wrote:
> * Put a package repository containing blender's official addons up on
> http://blendermonkey.com/bpkg/ for testing.

Maybe we can change the structure a bit. If we put the package files
themselves into a subdirectory (say "packages"). The top directory would
just list "repo.json" and "packages" then. This separates the metadata
(repo.json) from the packages themselves, and makes it a little bit more
self-explanatory for visitors who don't know how to find the repo.json file.

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

https://cloud.blender.org/
https://stuvelfoto.nl/