[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #3 PBVH Based Vertex Painting

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 11 10:13:09 CEST 2016

Hi Nate,

Nice work :)

However, I do not see a single commit from you since last Sunday, please
commit and push *often*. It’s fine if a commit is not finished, or even
breaks a few things, as long as the code remains at least buildable, and
it’s clearly stated in commit message. But regular commits are very
important for us to follow your work (and it’s also a security, in case
something bad would happen to your computer hard drive ;) ).

Cheers,
Bastien