[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #02, Sculpting Tools (Kairong Jiang)

Kairong Jiang cecil.ini.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:27:34 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late again, and I haven't achieved much this week since I
had a mid-term quiz and a final term paper deadline. ( I know it's weird...)

I'm still getting through the whole MVC thing. I tried to add a new button
and implement a small function first, which is to select on an object a
range of the surface, in order to get the idea of the whole process, but I
haven't finished. It was mainly because I didn't have chance to spend
enough time on it.

Next week I'm having a holiday and have most of the week off, so I should
have time to finished what I planed last week. That is to finish the UI
design and selecting method for the silhouette brush. Besides, I said I was
going to talk with my mentor Campbell about the designing issues but I
never got the time this week. Should be able to do that in a few days.

Also, it may seem weird that I haven't commit anything to my branch, and
that is because the power is down in my lab and I don't have a copy of my
private key, which is on my lab computer. The electric guy said he would
come next week.

Best regards.