[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #08 - Bezier curve improvements

João Araújo jaraujo98 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 02:09:32 CEST 2016

Hi all,

long story short, I ended up taking the week off coding. I started thinking
on the offset operator, a stub of which is already taking form in [1]. I
started writing a python script which implemented the operator. I am close
to finishing it. Once it is done, I will start writing the C code.

For this next week, the plan is to finish the trim operator (memory leaks,
bugs, etc.) and start writing the offset operator.

Best regards,
João Araújo

[1] - https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Genio84/gsoc2016/offset