[Soc-2016-dev] UI Meeting for GSoC Projects?

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:24:35 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I've noticed quite a few of the GSoC projects involve UI changes and
that students struggle with these. As an attempt to help students with
this, but also to ensure sane UI decisions, I suggest we schedule a
meeting in IRC to talk about the UI part of the GSoC projects?
Goal would be to arrange some collaborations between the students, UI
team and artists. But at the bare minimum we could get an overview of
the open UI design issues of each project.

I don't think we need to make it as formal as usual meetings. Just
aiming to arrange some time to discuss/organize a thing or two.

Cheers,
- Julian -