[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #7 - Bezier curves improvements

João Araújo jaraujo98 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:10:33 CEST 2016

Hi all,

this week I discovered my code had a lot of memory leaks, and most of my
time went to fixing those. It came to a point where it is very difficult to
advance, since the more memory leaks I fixed the easier the heap became
corrupted. Currently, the code crashes almost instantly after running the
Trim operator. However, to my uttermost confusion, a user has reported that
he has experienced no crashes with the latest build.

Besides this, I also started drafting the "Batch Extend" operator I
mentioned last week and started working on the offset operator (though I
still haven't written any C code for these).

Until the 18th of July, I will be in Spain, and I won't be able to take my
computer with me. Though this does not mean I will stop working, I have
already concluded that it is virtually impossible to set up my developer
environment in there, and therefore I will not be able to do any commits,
though I will still write code. I will also update the documentation where
I find it necessary, and create some wiki pages on the new operators I am
going to implement.

Best regards,
João Araújo