[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #1 BGE Clenaup & Support

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Sat May 24 11:58:19 CEST 2014

Late report... this week I was mainly unavailable to work on the GSoC
project, but I'll be back full-time on Monday.

This is the current status of things:

== Connecting with experienced Users ==
Mike Pan and Alex Fraser have both shown interest in being involved in the
project and I already have a long list of useful feedback that should be
better discussed with everyone.

== This week ==
We decided to start with the bugtracker, by categorizing bugs and tackle
some.
We are focusing on VideoTexture related bugs:
https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/query/NVPVWiI7NMzj/

== Next week ==
Continue with the VideoTexture bugs and the tracker.
Revise the planning and proposal by defining concise goals.

--
Inês Almeida