[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #1 Interactive Quadrilateral Remeshing

Alexander Pinzon Fernandez apinzonf at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:57:36 CEST 2014

== What I did this week ==

This week I configure my workstation, need to get and install visual studio
2013, it had problems with the libraries for visual studio 2012.

I am copying and adapting the laplacian deform modifier to start testing
that will allow me to define the initial scalar field.

I wrote and I tested in MATLAB code that implements the proposed document
code Harmonic Functions for Quadrilateral Remeshing of Arbitrary Manifolds

== Next week ==
Define a way to display and store the initial scalar field.

== Questions ==
I do not know how to create a sort of groups of vertices but with positive
and negative weights. as the first part of the process is to establish
minimum and maximum points.

And display to the user the initial scalar field in the same way that the
"vertex groups".