[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #05 - Viewport FX III

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 06:25:30 CEST 2014

Yeah, I'm really sorry about not saying anything.  I overestimated my
ability to get work done while also making this trip and I should have just
said something, but I felt embarrassed about it.  I just ended up making it
worse.

The only thing I can do now is just make up the time and get results by the
end of the week.