[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #5 Interactive Quadrilateral Remeshing

Alexander Pinzon Fernandez apinzonf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 02:37:33 CEST 2014

Week 5 Report[edit
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2014/progress&action=edit&section=19>
]What I did this week

Since last week, my computer is very slow, i formatted my hard drive but
the problem persists. I got a new 750gb hard drive. I am installing
everything again. I had forgotten how to configure Git on Windows, and the
ssh access keys. But all problems were solved.

I advised my mentor's problems since Tuesday

I wrote initial structures to compute the gradient field.

I wrote a method to compute the gradient field.
[edit
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Apinzonf/Gsoc2014/progress&action=edit&section=20>
]Next week

Continue calculating gradients fields