[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #7 BGE Cleanup & Support

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 01:16:15 CEST 2014

== This Week ==

   - bug hunt: 3 closed, lots of unsuccessful, time consuming chases
   - I kept working on these parts of the documentation:
   -
      http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Brita/GSoC_BGE_cleanup_and_support/doc/ui
      -
      http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Brita/GSoC_BGE_cleanup_and_support/doc/sg
      - I have started a small experiment of introducing a new logic brick
   as a 2D camera actuator. The logic brick is in, I am now studying the
   usability.

'''General Development'''

   - 2D Camera Actuator Logic Brick development (local branch)

'''Fixed (Reported)'''

   - {{BugReport|40778}} - Game Engine returns NONE when accessing object's
   .groupMembers attribute ({{GitCommit|0eb272d}})

'''Fixed (Unreported)'''

None

'''Closed / Archived / Invalid'''

   - {{BugReport|38474}} - Double scaling for cylinder shape in .bullet
   export, cone shape not serialized
   - {{BugReport|33564}} - Character physics type has no obstacle simulation

Total: 1 fixed, 2 closed

== Next Week ==
next week I will have 4 days out, so I will not set a bugtracker goal
again, and instead focus on the loose ends from this week, plus some others
that I did not yet start:

   - character physics experiments and bug hunting
   - 2D camera actuator logic brick
   - new BGE developer meeting, review of short-term goals and priorities