[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report 12-13 Viewport FX III

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:41:57 CEST 2014

When I sent this I was't really aware of how quickly things would move.
 The "complications" I mentioned were that my aunt was diagnosed with
advanced stage cancer.  What the doctors said would be weeks turned out to
be days.  She's gone (along with my grandmother who I got to visit in June,
and passed a couple of weeks ago).

I'm just too wiped out to focus on getting my final report done yesterday
(Thursday) like I indicated.

I can't wait to get home.