[Soc-2014-dev] Weclome to the GSoC 2014 developer list

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:30:34 CEST 2014

I've linked up my proposal on the wiki.

Time sure flies!  Time to roll up my sleeves and get to work.

As for how much wiki "sucks", I've put a little thought into how I can
write documentation and proposals in a format that can be translated
between PDF and HTML and MediaWiki and still look nice.  Bonus points if I
can get a workflow that lets me write documentation primarily as code
comments.

Pandoc[1] seems like a good start, with maybe markdown as the primary
markup language.   Haven't thought too much about how how to get this to
work with a code documentation extractor though.  Does Blender have an
official documentation comment system?  I've seen some code marked up, but
it seems that only some maintainers do this.

[1] johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc