[Soc-2014-dev] Weclome to the GSoC 2014 developer list

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Apr 24 11:10:09 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I've subscribed the seven students and the people from the Blender mentor list to this mailing list. This is our public list where we will discuss progress and planning this summer.

Here you will also find the weekly progress reports from students.

As first activitity I would like each student to migrate his/her proposal over to our wiki.blender.org website. Add the text to your personal namespace, like this.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:DingTo

If you need help, just ask here or login to IRC and ask someone. :)

As reminder, below are the projects we've accepted:

* Interactive Quadrilateral Remeshing - Alexander Pinzon
Mentor: Howard Trickey
* Fluid simulation MantaFlow integration - Roman Pogribnyl
Mentor: Nils Thuerey
* Cycles Optimizations - Thomas Dinges
Mentor: Sergey Sharybin
* Viewport FX III - Jason Wikins
Mentor: Antony Riakiotakis
* BGE - Cleanup & Support - Inez Almeida
Mentor: Daniel Stokes
* NURBS Modernization - Jonathan deWerd
Mentor: Sergey Sharybin
* Relative shape keys workflow enhancements  -  Grigory Revzin
Mentor: Bastien Montagne

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute