[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #13 BGE LoD and Bug Fixing

Daniel Stokes kupomail at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 06:26:34 CEST 2013

== Progress ==
Closed 3 reports for reasons given in the reports:
[#30645] 3D View Bounds mismatched with Bullet
Bounds<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=30645&group_id=9&atid=306>
[#29903] Add in action actuator is
broken<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=29903&group_id=9&atid=306>
[#36704] move forward + turn left + jump
bug<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=306&aid=36704&group_id=9>

I moved report #36703 (Second character motion actuator overwirte forward
motion) to the patch tracker.

Committed a fix for:
[#35522] Broken game engine compatibility since 2.66a on some ATI
cards?<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=35522&group_id=9&atid=306>

I have partial fixes for the following reports:
[#22441] Material IPO's do not work in GLSL mode, only in
multitexture<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=22441&group_id=9&atid=306>(needs
one more setting to animatable and testing/discussion)
[#36566] 2d filter rendering error in side by side
stereo<https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=36566&group_id=9&atid=306>(needs
testing to be sure render to texture wasn't broken)

I have also been addressing issues brought up during code review of my
level of detail code:
https://codereview.appspot.com/12216043/

== Next Week ==
I will continue to address issues that come up from the code review, and
get a few of my bug fixes that are sitting around tested and committed.
However, next week I don't expect to be doing much more work as I prepare
for classes the week after.

== Questions/Problems ==
None

Regards,