[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #12 VSE

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 07:55:28 CEST 2013

==Week 12==
This week wasn't productive. I only had Friday to fully work on the
project (due to university). I try to catch up over the weekend. I will
post the updated report and videos then.
* Did effect fixing to new standard and quality format related bugs.
* Blender's transformation poorly handles the edges. I'm still working
on it.
* Worked on Windows related bug. C++ has leaks, and it is hard to test
if Blender terminates correctly after the changes. Developed 'new'
operator's macro, but it is not compatible with MEM_CXX_CLASS_ALLOC_FUNCS.

==Next Week Todo==
* The same as the last week
* Resolve remaining issues with the engine
* Reduce buffer copying between buckets
* Get correct values at different scene time.

== Questions ==
None